Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Money Saving Idea from Diva Reader K

Can ya'll tell I am becoming addicted to trying to save money- new game but with real help to our family....

Buy green Giant frozen boxed vegetables and get coupon for money off your next shopping trip
Between 2/1 and 2/24
Buy
3 & get 1$
4 & get 2$
5+ get 3$

The great thing is- all are 1$ each right now
And there are coupons for 1.00$ off 3 and 65 cents off 2

So Tonight I bought 5
Got 3$ coupon to use next time I shop
Used 1.65 in coupons at purchase.

So they cost me 5$
Deducted 1.65
Got 3 dollars coupon back

Total cost for 5 green giant frozen boxed vegetables 35 cents.

By the way- the Hormel pepperoni that is on sale for 1$ a pack is great and says refrigerate after opening so it can be stored- yummy pizzas in our future! And I used the Scott TP coupon and got a free roll of TP.
I only stocked up on things that were in the dollar sale.
My total shopping trip was:
Spend 28.86
Save 42.70

So- the sale ends tomorrow, but the Gr. Giant coupon special go till the 24th.

No comments: